Drug Court Programs
If you are a participant in a Drug Court Program, a Pretrial Intervention (PTI)Program, a DWI Program or similar program with a District Attorney's office, the Office of Probation and Parole, or similar offices, and are required to obtain a Drug Abuse Evaluation, we offer a comprehensive evaluation approved by the District Attorney's Office in Rapides Parish.
If you are approved by the DA's office, the Office of Probation and Parole, or other office, and have signed a contract with that office, you may schedule a request for your evaluation by clicking on "Appointment Request" on our home page. Follow the instructions to schedule you appointment.
Before your appointment:
(1) Go to our home page and click on "Helpful Forms."
(2) Print out the Client Psychotherapy Intake Form, and the Limits of Confidentiality/Therapy Cancellation Form;
(3)Fill out the forms and sign them.
Bring to Your Appointment:
(1) Photo ID, such as a valid Driver's License;
(2) The completed Client Psychotherapy Intake Form, and the Limits of Confidentiality/Therapy Cancellation Form;
(3) The contract you have signed with the District Attorney's Office or other court program administrator to participate in the Drug Court Program, Pretrial Intervention (PTI)Program, or DWI Program;
(4) The fee of $400.00 cash.
Your evaluation will take approximately 2.5 hours, so be prepared to stay that long.
Be on time. If you are more that 15 minutes late, your appointment will have to be cancelled and rescheduled, and at a cost to you of an additional $50.00.
All evaluations will be sent directly to your designated party, whether it is the DA's office, your probation Officer, or you attorney.